Resourcer - Urgent - Apprenticeships
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum, negotiable, OTE|
|Phone:||0113 2460062 or 07971 094450|
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB|
|PRINT THIS JOB|
|E-MAIL THIS JOB|
Basic to UP TO £25,000 plus bonus plus large company bens
Our client is one of the largest Training and Apprenticeship providers in the UK and are now looking to add to their existing team of Resourcers based in their offices in Stockport.
You will be responsible for finding great apprentice candidates who employers want to engage. You will recruit candidates via a range of means including online, using our clients current and former apprentice network and by engaging with schools and colleges. You will meet candidates face to face, via Skype and speak to them and their parents providing them with good quality information, advice and guidance on apprenticeships. Your role will include, but not restricted to;
- Managing the recruitment process for key accounts and SME’s.
- Downloading application information to the data management spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Pro-actively and imaginatively sourcing candidates.
- Filtering applications and communicating with candidates and their parents.
- Interviewing candidates face to face, via telephone and Skype.
- Recommending candidates to the Business Development team.
- Improving candidate CVs including interviewer’s comments
- Preparing candidates for interview.
- Advising candidates about different apprenticeships.
- Representing the business at recruitment events and exhibitions
The ideal candidate will be;
- Energetic and driven
- Be happy picking up the phone and speaking to current/past/prospective apprentices and their parents.
- Be great at building relationships.
- Be comfortable working to targets and take pride in exceeding them.
- Be passionate about getting a young person into a career that is right for them.
- Be professional, personable and approachable.
- Be organised and well-presented
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual therefore we urge you to apply as quickly as possible as this role will not be around for long.