MANAGING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - CONSTRUCTION SECTOR - LEEDS
Salary up to £40,000 plus high OTE AND BONUS
Ruth Moran have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our client who have been going for over 21 years within the Recruitment Industry with multiple branches through the UK My client offers a great working environment, smart offices, growth and great rewards. The role involves working closely within the construction department.
- Developing existing business while Identifying new business
- Provide strategic hands on support and work closely with the consultants
- Contact lapsed clients to revitalise business
- Assist in development of the company.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a committed individual with experience in Recruitment
- Have the ability to build rapport and influencing others using various communication styles.
- Have high professional integrity and ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievements.
- The ability to have a consultative conversation with decision makers about their recruitment process
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to earn a lot of money, who enjoys going and meeting new clients building good relationship and isn’t afraid to sell.
Apply now for immediate interview.